Use notificationsWorkflowMax uses notifications as a way of informing selected people when certain job-related events occur. When one of these events occurs, staff assigned to the job, team members or client contacts can be notified by email, on-screen alerts or RSS feeds. to notify appropriate staff (or the client contact) that the state of a jobA job is the overall project that you or your organisation works on for a client. has been changed.
To add a notification to a job state:
- In the Business menu, select Settings > Notifications.
- On the Notifications screen, select the Custom Notifications tab.
- In the Notification Type drop-down list, select Job State Change.
- Add the notification.
- In the Job State drop-down list, select a specific job state that you wish to trigger the notification, or leave as Any if you wish to trigger notification on any job state change.
- Select whom to notify:
- select a team to notify staff members who are not assigned to the job
- select any combination of staff assigned to the job, the job manager and the client contact person (only client contacts with a client login will be notified).
- If required, repeat Steps 3–6 to create notifications for other job states.
- Save your changes.