Allocating Staff to a Task
To allocate staff to a task:
- In the Jobs menu, select Jobs.
- On the Job Manager screen, drill down on the job number of the job you wish to allocate staff to.
- On the job detail screen, scroll to the Tasks section and select Staff Allocation.
- On the Staff Allocation screen, review each task and then do any of the following, as required:
- In the Estimated Time field, type an estimated time (hr:min) for the completion of the task.
- Select the checkbox next to the name of each staff member you wish to allocate to the task.
- Allocate additional staff by selecting them from the (add additional staff) drop-down list.
- In the Allocated Time field for each allocated staff member, type an estimated time (hr:min) for their work on the task. The total time allocated to all staff for the task must be the same as the Estimated Time value. The Allocated Time column is displayed only if
OrganisationSettings > Time Allocation is set to Staff.
- Save your changes.