Invoicing Multiple Jobs
You can use the Invoice Manager to create a progressA Progress invoice should be used for on-going jobs, or jobs where there is a likelihood of further time or costs being added to the job. or finalThe last invoice produced for a completed job. invoice for multiple jobs (for the same client) at one time.
- In the Business menu select Invoices.
- Select +New>New Progress Invoice or +New>New Final Invoice depending on whether the jobs you wish to invoice are all ongoing or all completed.
- On the New Progress Invoice screen, select the Client from the drop-down list.
- (optional) Select a Contact only when you want to invoice jobs that have that person as the nominated contact.
- Make sure that Job Invoice is selected.
- Select the Invoice Type:
- Actual Time and Costs - invoice based on actual time worked and actual costs.
- Quoted/Estimated Time and Costs - invoice based on quoted/estimated time and costs, or on estimated time/costs (if the job is not based on a quote).
- Select the invoice Date.
For Progress invoices, the invoice will include only actual time and costs recorded on or before this date. For Final invoices, this is simply the date that will appear on the invoice.
- Select the checkbox for each job you would like to include in the invoice.
It's easy to spot jobs based on a quote as they display a value in the Quoted column.
- Check that the information shown is correct, then do one of the following.
Button Description Save Draft & Print
Saves current invoice information and displays the Print Invoice screen.
Save Draft Saves current invoice information and displays the invoice manager Overview tab. You can edit invoices while they are in the draft state. Approve & Print Saves current invoice information and displays the Print Invoice screen. Once an invoice has been approved, it cannot be changed. Approve Saves current invoice information and displays the the invoice manager Overview tab. Once an invoice has been approved, it cannot be changed. Cancel Deletes the current draft invoice. You might use this option if you found errors.