Your Free Trial
If you have just started your WorkflowMax free trial, please read on to learn more about how to get the most out of your evaluation.
To save you time during your evaluation of WorkflowMax, sample data is loaded automatically into your account.
Unless you specifically switched it off on the Getting Started page, your trial account will contain several jobs, tasks and other data as well as your
If you switched off sample data, your account will contain you as the only staff member, but no jobs, tasks, clients or other data.
When you start a free trial you are automatically allocated a total of three user logins. This means that you can invite up to two more users into your trial account (see Adding a staff member).
If you need to add more users than this, you can upgrade your subscription plan, at no cost, during the free trial. For example, you could upgrade from the three user plan to the 10 user plan. When you sign up to WorkflowMax after the free trial period, you will be billed for the plan you selected.
If you accidentally selected a plan with more users than you need, please contact our support team at support.xero.com to change your plan before you are billed.
To upgrade your subscription plan:
- In the Business menu, select Settings > Staff.
- On the Staff screen, follow the click here link in the blue alert box.
- On the Subscription screen, select the plan you require.
If you wish, at any time during your free trial you can:
- export data from your WorkflowMax clients, contacts, costs, jobs, invoices, suppliers and staff in CSVComma Separated Value. A type of text file that you can use to import data into WorkflowMax from other applications. You can also export data from WorkflowMax data tables into CSV format. format.
- export all your WorkflowMax data in XML format.
These export options are also available after you sign up as a WorkflowMax subscriber.
When you sign up as a WorkflowMax subscriber, you have the option to keep or delete the data you have been working with during the free trial.
If you choose to:
- Keep the data (this is the default option): All the sample data plus any data you have added (or changed) is retained for your ongoing use.
- Delete the data: All the data in your account is deleted or reset to default values apart from:
- Any new job states created - they remain unchanged.
- Any staff records that have been added during the trial (and any changes made to those records) - basically all staff data remains unchanged.
- Any custom notifications created during the trial.
- Any new (custom) reports created during the trial.