Sending an Email Message as a Lead Note
Before you begin
Before you can send an email message to a lead as a note, you must first determine the email address of the lead's dropbox.
To determine the email address of a lead's dropbox:
- In the Business menu, select Leads.
- On the Lead Manager screen, make sure the All tab is selected.
- Drill down on the name of the Client/Prospect you wish to use.
- Under the Add Note button, record the email address of the lead's dropbox. The address will be similar to: email@example.com.
Sending a note by email
To send an email message (and any attached documents) to a lead as a note:
- Do any of the following, as required:
- Send, forward or CC an email (and any attachments, if required) to the lead's dropbox address.
- Distribute the dropbox address to other staff so that they can send email to the dropbox.