Adding a Note to a Lead Manually
Before you begin
You can add a noteNotes can be stored directly against clients, jobs and job tasks, so you no longer have to hunt around for sticky notes or scrap pieces of paper. Everyone who can see the client, the job or the task will be able to see the notes against it, streamlining collaboration within your team. to a lead only if you have the Financial Privileges > Lead Management privilege selected.
Adding a note
To add a note manually to a lead:
- In the Business menu, select Leads.
- On the Lead Manager screen, make sure the All tab is selected.
- Drill down on the name of the Client/Prospect that you wish to add the note to.
- In the lead details screen, Add a note about this lead box, type the note.
- Add Note to add the note to the lead history.